DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, CYBERSECURITY, AND RESILIENCE
SEPTEMBER 28-30 | PLOVDIV, BULGARIA
+359 883 421 983
CALL FOR PAPERS
DIGILIENCE 2022 CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN!
The call for papers for DIGILIENCE 2022 is now open! We are looking forward to receiving original contributions, and presenting advances or research reports in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of secure and resilient systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness.
- AI for Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity for AI.
- Operations in Cyberspace.
- Cryptography for Cybersecurity and Resilience.
- Governance for Effective, Efficient, and Resilient Operations and Networks.
- The Human Factor in Cybersecurity and Resilience.
- Developing Critical Digital Competencies.
- Cyber Resilience of IoT Systems and Industry 4.0.
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks.
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems.
- Resilience to Cyber/Hybrid Influence.
- Digital Organizations in Big Data Environment.
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation.
In today’s interconnected world, industries, communication, key infrastructure, and essential services are primarily digitally dependent, especially against the backdrop of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and the subsequent large-scale shift towards remote operations. Meanwhile, new systems are frequently deployed without sufficient security, data protection, or resilience concern. In their quest for competitive advantage, developers and consumers frequently overlook safety and security considerations, leaving malevolent actors plenty of possibilities to attack.
DIGILIENCE is an annual conference, organized since 2019, which aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of ICT-intensive processes, services, and systems. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
.05.2022 15.06.2022 – Full-text submissions 30.06.2022 31.07.2022– Notification of acceptance 30.07.2022 20.08.2022 – Submission of Final Version
28-30.09.2022 – Conference
The DIGILIENCE series of conferences brings together prominent cybersecurity, defense, and military sciences researchers, academics, and practitioners from Europe, but also remains open to doctoral students and young researchers in information security, cybersecurity, and military sciences.
DIGILIENCE 2022 will take place in the second-largest city in Bulgaria, Plovdiv. Standing on the banks of the Maritsa river, in the historical region of Thrace, Plovdiv is a beautiful city of rich history and contemporary culture. The exact venue of the conference is the House of Science and Technique in Plovdiv.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR
- Accepted papers will be published in special issues of Information & Security: An International Journal (ISIJ), and each registered participant will receive a hard copy at the conference.
- Authors of papers, presented at the conference, will be invited to submit an amended version for publication in a volume in the Springer series “Communications in Computer and Information Science” (final approval pending), indexed in Scopus, 2020 SJR: 0.16, Q3.
Registration and Fees
Early registration of an author of up to two accepted papers. Available until September 10, 2022.
Registration of an author of up to two accepted papers after September 10, 2022.
Registration of a second author of an accepted paper and participants without a paper.
WHAT’S NEW FROM DIGILIENCE
We will share our latest news, and updates in the news section on our website here. See what’s new with us below!
The call for papers for DIGILIENCE 2022 is now open! We are looking forward to receiving original co…
The Springer Nature volume with proceedings from the 2019 DIGILIENCE conference is now available onl…