Third International Scientific Conference "Digital Transformation, Cyber Security and Resilience" (DIGILIENCE 2021)
The rapid development and massive incorporation of advanced technologies transform industries, services, conflict, government, healthcare, leisure and social interaction. In the strive for competitive positioning, developers and users often underestimate safety and security considerations, which in turn provides ample opportunities for exploitation by malicious actors.
The series of DIGILIENCE conferences, the first of which took place in Sofia, 2-4 October 2019, and the second one in Varna, 30 Sep - 2 Oct 2020, aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of processes, services and systems that are heavily reliant on information technologies. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence- and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
With these aims in mind, the Steering Committee invites original contributions to DIGILIENCE 2021 addressing the following themes:
- Cyber Security Situational Awareness
- AI for Cyber and Cyber for AI
- Operations in Cyberspace
- ICT Governance for Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Resilience
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security and Resilience
- Education and Training, Development of Critical Digital Competencies for Transformation
- Cyber Resilience of Industry 4.0
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems
- Societal Resilience to Cybrid Influence
- Digital Organizations in a Big Data Environment
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three subject matter experts in a double-blind peer review process.
For deadlines and related information on DIGILIENCE 2021 see the column to the right.