DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, CYBERSECURITY, AND RESILIENCE
SEPTEMBER 27-29 | SANDANSKI, BULGARIA
+359 883 421 983
CALL FOR PAPERS
DIGILIENCE 2023 CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN!
The call for papers for DIGILIENCE 2023 is now open! We are looking forward to receiving original contributions and presenting advances or research reports in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of secure and resilient systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Situational Awareness, Information Sharing and Risk Management
- Operations in Cyberspace
- Cybersecurity and Resilience Standardization and Certifications
- AI for Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity for AI
- Data, Privacy and Human-Centered AI
- Digital Organizations in Big Data Environment, Data Sharing
- Emerging Technologies and Security Challenges
- Actionable Threat Intelligence
- Cryptography for Cybersecurity and Resilience
- Privacy-Preserving Computation
- Governance for Effective, Efficient, and Resilient Operations and Networks
- The Human Factor in Cybersecurity and Resilience
- Developing Critical Digital Competencies
- Cyber Resilience of IoT and Industrial Systems
- Resilience of Critical Infrastructure
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems
- Resilience to Cyber/Hybrid Influence
In today’s interconnected world, industries, communication, key infrastructure, and essential services are primarily digitally dependent, especially against the backdrop of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and the subsequent large-scale shift towards remote operations. Meanwhile, new systems are frequently deployed without sufficient security, data protection, or resilience concern. In their quest for competitive advantage, developers and consumers frequently overlook safety and security considerations, leaving malevolent actors plenty of possibilities to attack.
DIGILIENCE is an annual conference, organized since 2019, which aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of ICT-intensive processes, services, and systems. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
15.05.2023 – Full-text submissions
23.06.2023– Notification of acceptance
21.07.2023 – Submission of Final Version
27-29.09.2023 – Conference
The DIGILIENCE series of conferences brings together prominent cybersecurity, defense, and military sciences researchers, academics, and practitioners from Europe, but also remains open to doctoral students and young researchers in information security, cybersecurity, and military sciences.
DIGILIENCE 2023 will take place in Sandanski, a town and recreation centre in southwestern Bulgaria. Located between Melnik, the smallest town in Bulgaria, and the famous Rozhen Monastery, Sandanski is a quiet and beautiful city with rich history and many opportunities for SPA and recreation. The exact venue of the conference will be confirmed soon.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR
- Accepted papers will be published in special issues of Information & Security: An International Journal (ISIJ), and each registered participant will receive a hard copy at the conference.
- Authors of papers, presented at the conference, will be invited to submit an amended version for publication in a volume in the Springer series “Communications in Computer and Information Science” (final approval pending), indexed in Scopus, 2020 SJR: 0.16, Q3.
Registration and Fees
150 EUR + 20% VAT
Early registration of an author of up to two accepted papers. Available until September 15, 2023.
200 EUR + 20% VAT
Registration of an author of up to two accepted papers after September 15, 2023.
80 EUR + 20% VAT
Registration of a second author of an accepted paper and participants without a paper.