The call for papers for DIGILIENCE 2022 is now open! We are looking forward to receiving original contributions, presenting advances or research reports in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of secure and resilient systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness.
- AI for Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity for AI.
- Operations in Cyberspace.
- Cryptography for Cybersecurity and Resilience.
- Governance for Effective, Efficient, and Resilient Operations and Networks.
- The Human Factor in Cybersecurity and Resilience.
- Developing Critical Digital Competencies.
- Cyber Resilience of IoT Systems and Industry 4.0.
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks.
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems.
- Resilience to Cyber/Hybrid Influence.
- Digital Organizations in Big Data Environment.
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation.
Accepted papers will be published in one or more dedicated issues of Information and Security: An International Journal and each registered participant will receive a hard copy at the conference.
Authors of papers, presented at the conference, will be invited to submit an amended version for publication in a volume of the Springer series “Communications in Computer and Information Science”. Data papers will be published in European Data Quarterly.
DIGILIENCE 2022 accepts only original works. It is understood that submitted articles have not been previously published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts are checked for plagiarism, and self-plagiarism, and are reviewed by at least three reviewers for significance and scholarliness.
View the entire Call for Papers here.