Another 26 peer-reviewed papers from the programme of DIGILIENCE 2020 are now published in Volume 47 of “Information & Security: An International Journal“.
The volume looks into the challenges and solutions for cyber protection of critical infrastructures, big data, and artificial intelligence is structured along with the following main themes:
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Security Implications and Solutions for IoT Systems
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Cybersecurity
- Secure Communication and Information Protection
- Advanced ICT Security Solutions
Editors of the volume are Prof. Todor Tagarev, Dr. George Sharkov, and Prof. Andon Lazarov from the Steering and Technical Programme Committees of DIGILIENCE 2020.