If you have the competence to review papers submitted to DIGILIENCE 2020 in one or more of its main themes:
- Cyber Security Situational Awareness
- AI for Cyber and Cyber for AI
- Operations in Cyberspace
- ICT Governance for Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Resilience
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security and Resilience
- Education and Training, Development of Critical Digital Competencies for Transformation
- Cyber Resilience of Industry 4.0
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems
- Societal Resilience to Cybrid Influence
- Digital Organizations in a Big Data Environment
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation
and are available to review 3-4 papers, please send a message to office [at] digilience [dot] org, indicating submissions to which themes you will review.
Your contribution to shaping the program of DIGILIENCE 2021 wil be acknowledged by including you in the Technical Program Committee of the conference and a certificate of appreciation of your review achievements.