Call for papers for DIGILIENCE 2021
The Steering Committee of the Second International Scientific Conference "Digital Transformation, Cyber Security and Resilience" (DIGILIENCE 2021), to be held in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, 29 Sep - 1 October 2021, invites researchers, practitioners and policy-makers to submit their original results.
The rapid development and massive incorporation of advanced technologies transform industries, services, conflict, government, healthcare, leisure and social interaction. In the strive for competitive positioning, developers and users often underestimate safety and security considerations, which in turn provides ample opportunities for exploitation by malicious actors.
The series of DIGILIENCE conferences, the first of which took place in Sofia, 2-4 Oct 2019, aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of processes, services and systems that are heavily reliant on information technologies. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence- and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
With these aims in mind, the Steering Committee of DIGILENCE 2021 invites original contributions addressing the following themes:
- Cyber Security Situational Awareness
- AI for Cyber and Cyber for AI
- Operations in Cyberspace
- ICT Governance for Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Resilience
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security and Resilience
- Education and Training, Development of Critical Digital Competencies for Transformation
- Cyber Resilience of Industry 4.0
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems
- Societal Resilience to Cybrid Influence
- Digital Organizations in a Big Data Environment
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation
All submitted papers will be reviewed by three subject matter experts in a double-blind peer review process.
Please check the DIGILIENCE 2021 publication opportunities and the conference submission requirements.