Another 26 DIGILIENCE 2020 papers published
The volume looks into the challenges and solution for cyber protection of critical infrastructures, big data and artificial intelligence is structured along the following main themes:
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Security Implications and Solutions for IoT Systems
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Cybersecurity
- Secure Communication and Information Protection
- Advanced ICT Security Solutions
Editors of the volume are Prof. Todor Tagarev, Dr. George Sharkov, and Prof. Andon Lazarov from the the Steering and Technical Programme commitees of DIGILIENCE 2020.