Call for papers for DIGILIENCE 2019
The Program Committee of the First International Scientific Conference "Digital Transformation, Cyber Security and Resilience" (DIGILIENCE 2019), to be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, 2-4 October 2019, invites researchers, practitioners and policy-makers to submit their original results.
The rapid development and massive incorporation of advanced technologies transform industries, services, conflict, government, healthcare, leisure and social interaction. In the strive for competitive positioning, developers and users often underestimate safety and security considerations, which in turn provides ample opportunities for exploitation by malicious actors.
The series of DIGILIENCE conferences, the first of which will take place in the hearth of Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria, aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of processes, services and systems that are heavily reliant on information technologies. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence- and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
With these aims in mind, the Program Committee invites original contributions addressing the following themes:
- Cyber Security Situational Awareness
- Detecting and Countering Malware
- AI for Cyber and Cyber for AI
- Intelligent Systems for Digital Forensics
- Fuzzy Methods for Cyber Security and Resilience
- Formal Methods and Model-based Security Testing
- Operations in Cyberspace
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security and Resilience
- Effective, Efficient and Cyber Resilient IT Organizations
- Cyber Resilience of Industry 4.0
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems
- ICT in Enhancing Societal Resilience to Disasters
- Enhancing Societal Resilience to Hybrid Influence
- Education and Training for Cyber Security and Resilience
- Cyber Exercises
- Digital Organizations in Big Data Environment
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two subject matter experts in a double-blind peer review process.
Please check the DIGILIENCE 2019 publication opportunities and the conference submission requirements.